With all restrictions lifted the responsibility for staying safe largely lies largely now with the individual.
However, Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. We remind people entering the building to be cautious to help protect themselves and others.
- Rather obviously if you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Keep as many windows open as possible
- Wearing face coverings is entirely optional – do feel free to wear them if it makes you feel more comfortable.
- We will be asking organisers of events to keep contact details of all who attend.
- Wash your hands with soap regularly, hand sanitisers will be available in every room
John Paton, Chair of the Trustees and Management Committee of The Victoria Institute.